Fresh from the Garden, the Orchards, the Woods & the Fields
Laughing DUCK GARDENS & Cookery
2010 Workshop Schedule
Please be sure to read The Terms & Conditions.
For details and pricing for the workshops, please click on each class name. Even if have taken a cookery class in the past, you may be interested in this year’s offering: while the class may bears the sane name, the content is different.
Any of the classes - as well as custom designed classes - are available for private lesson (one-on-one or group)
· Simply Soup! ; Saturday January 16, 2010, 10AM-2:30PM .
· Simply Chicken!; 2 separate sessions (chose one): Saturday January 23, 2010, 10AM to 2:30PM OR Monday February 15, 2010, 10AM to 2:30 PM
· Spring Entertaining Menu; Saturday March 6, 2010, 10AM-2:30PM
· Provence in Rappahannock; Saturday March 20, 2010, 10AM-2:30PM.
· Ice-cream, Sorbets & Other Cool Desserts. July 14, 4:30-7:30 PM
· Canning ; Ten Different Sessions, starting July 19 thru October 13
Start time varies, classes approx 2.5 hour long and cover water-bath canning and the following specific produce:
Apples, Pears & Quince
Discount Available when registering at once for multiple classes
· Un Dimanche A La Campagne Cooking Class: Easy & Stylish Entertaining Summer Menu. Sunday August 1, 3:30-7:30 PM
· Un Dimanche A La Campagne Cooking Class: Late Summer Menu. Sunday September 5, 3:30-7:30 PM
· Un Dimanche A La Campagne Cooking Class: Early Fall Menu. Sunday October 3, 3-7 PM
· Un Dimanche A La Campagne Cooking Class: Fall Menu. Sunday November 14, 2:30-6:30 PM
· Un Dimanche A La Campagne Cooking Class: Late Fall Menu. Sunday December 5, 3-7 PM
· Start Your Own Vegetable & Fruit Transplants from Seeds. Part I; 2 separate sessions (chose one): Saturday February 27, 2010, 2:00 to 4:30 PM OR Monday March 8, 2010, 2:00 to 4:30 PM
Wednesday March 17, Meeting @ 6:30 PM; presentation approx 8:00 PM
Sponsored by the Rappahannock County Garden Club. Washington Fire Hall. Free.
2 separate sessions (choose one): Sunday March 21, 2010, 2:00 to 4:00 PM OR Monday March 29, 2010, 2:00 to 4:00 PM
· Kitchen Garden Primer (Spring); 2 separate sessions (chose one): Friday March 26, 2010, 2:00 to 5:30 PM OR Sunday March 28, 2:00 to 5:30 PM
· Growing & Using Small Fruit; Saturday June 5, 2010, 10:00AM to 4:00PM
Held at Artemisia’s Garden in Sperryville.