Kitchen Gardening Coaching
There is nothing like the taste of a freshly picked home- grown strawberry unless it’s a lettuce still wet with dew, a sun-warmed tomato, or a handful of fragrant herbs. Sylvie is available to consult/coach when:
- You want to grow some edible yourself but not sure how to start
- You just moved here and are not sure of the growing conditions
- You want to pick an experienced kitchen gardeners’ brain so you can learn fast without taking years to learn from your mistakes
- You want to see what composting is about or how to build a raise bed
- You want practical advice or a demonstration on how to starts seeds?
- You want some ideas on how to add edibles in your landscape
- You want some help putting a kitchen garden together, or revamping your existing one
Fee is on an hourly basis, minimum charges and mileage may apply. Uuse just a few hours, or have us come regularly to help you grow that kitchen garden you always wanted.
Keith is available for selected apiary consultation. Fee is on an hourly basis + mileage. Minimum charges may apply.